The following policies, in conjunction with the Agreement governing the use of the training programs (the “Programs”) provided by Inside Out, LLC (“Company”), describe the information that Company collects about you and how it will be used.
Why We Collect Certain Personal Information
Company collects and uses your personal information to provide our services to you, to provide information about your use of the Programs to your employer, to give you superior customer service, to provide you with convenient access to our products and services, and to make a wider range of services available to you. In addition, we may use your personal information to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and other information we think you would like to hear about, which you may opt out of receiving at any time. From time to time, we may also use your personal information to contact you to participate in a market research survey, so that we can gauge customer satisfaction and develop better products.
Collecting Personal Information
In connection with the purchase and use of Company’s Programs, we ask you to provide certain information about yourself, including certain personal information, contact information, and billing information. Some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to an online software service, you will not be able to engage in that activity. Similarly, if you wish to delete your information that is mandatory, you will no longer be able to use the online software service. This is to ensure the integrity of our software and billing processes. We use this information to:
- Provide you with the Programs you request.
- Provide you with additional information about the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and other information we think you would like to hear about.
- Request that you complete a survey or questionnaire to improve our website and services.
Company does not share, sell, rent, or trade your personally identifiable information collected from you with third parties for their promotional purposes. Company may share information with other companies that work on our behalf. If Company is sold or a change in control of the management occurs, we have the right to provide the information collected to the buyer or the new management.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
By using this training program provided by Inside Out, LLC (“Company”), you hereby acknowledge and understand that your use is subject to the terms and conditions of the Training Program License Agreement between the Company and your employer. As a user, you are required to agree to the following prior to using the training program:
- Ownership of Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that all right, title, and interest in the training programs, the related software and services, copyrighted content, and other intellectual property rights related thereto belong to Company or are provided under license thereto.
- Confidentiality. You acknowledge that the training programs contain trade secrets owned by Company, including the specific design, structure, and logic of the individual programs, and their interactions, in addition to certain other information that is confidential and proprietary. You agree to keep the program and such information in strict confidence, and agree not to use such program or information for any purpose other than training for your employer.
- Compliance with Corporate Rules and Laws. You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with any corporate policies and regulations issued by your employer, and for compliance with any federal, state, and local laws that apply to your profession (such as driving laws and insurance requirements for delivery drivers). You agree that you will only use the training programs within the scope of your work duties and during work hours, consistent with your employer’s wage and hour policies.
- Content Notification. The content provided by Company through or related to this program (including licensed content), including videos, pdfs, quizzes, and handouts (collectively, the “Content”), has been created as a tool to assist companies when training their employees, volunteers, and/or contractors regarding a variety of matters, including safety and health matters. The Content is for informational purposes only, and reflects the information available to Company as of the date it was created. Each user of the Content is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and appropriateness of the Content for their particular situation, to ensure that the Content complies with any of their employer’s policies and procedures, and to ensure that their own personal actions comply with any applicable laws governing their conduct. Company makes no warranty, express or implied, that the Content is accurate or appropriate for any particular employer, environment, situation, or jurisdiction, or any individual employee, volunteer, or consultant’s personal situation. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is in no way responsible for property damages or personal injuries (to yourself or third parties) caused by your operation of a vehicle, equipment, or any other action you may take.
- Notification of Errors. You agree to notify Company in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe that any of the Content is inaccurate or unsafe.